Fine dining is meant to be savored and shared. Indulge your friends, family or colleagues with the culinary creations that have built the reputation of Fontainebleau’s seven own stellar restaurants. Let the likes of Michael Mina, Scott Conant and Jian Heng Loo and their staff of sommeliers and mixologists prepare something special for your esteemed guests. Help making the moment indelible are the distinctive settings of each restaurant as well as your choice of Miami Beach venues including private rooms, semi-private rooms and panoramic views of the ocean from indoors or out.
For reservations for groups of 15 or more, please contact: Gail Kara 305-674-4706
Hakkasan, Zagat rates as "top-of-the-charts" and a "unique, transporting" experience, made its US debut at Fontainebleau. The AAA Four Diamond Award recipient offers diners authentic Cantonese fare, complemented by a diverse collection of wines and sake, in a sleek setting with an alluring vibe.
- Ling Ling Semi-Private Dining Rooms
- Ling Ling 1: 20 guests seated
- Ling Ling 2: 40 guests seated
- Ling Ling 1 & 2 Combined: 60 guests seated | 60 guests standing reception
- Chef's Table: 20 guests seated
- Main Dining Room (not private): 100 guests seated (large tables for 10 to 20 guests throughout restaurant)
Pizza & Burger, Michael's Backyard Kitchen
This exciting summer pop up by nationally acclaimed star chef Michael Mina, created uniquely for Fontainebleau Miami Beach, delights diners with a menu that embodies the relaxed fun, flavors and conviviality of a midsummer backyard bash.
- Dining Room: 184 guests seated
- Semi-Private Dining Room: 12 guests seated
- Bar: 19 guests seated
Scarpetta by Chef Scott Conant creates a soulful Italian menu amongst breathtaking views. Scott's phenomenal food, incredible ambiance and spectacular service quickly earned a Zagat Top Choice rating and AAA Four Diamond status.
- Main Dining Room: 110 guests seated
- Poolview Terrace: 70 guests seated
- Oceanview Terrace: 55 guests seated
- Cocktail Lounge: 40 guests seated | 60 guests standing reception | 100 guests including Poolview Terrace
Stripsteak by Chef Michael Mina is very much a steakhouse for today’s adventurous diner – offering a la carte cuts of steak (many of them from the hotel’s on-site aging room and butcher shop) as well as signature specials that go far beyond traditional steakhouse fare.
- Upstairs Lounge: 30 guests
- Upstairs Dining Room: 60 guests seated | 250 guests standing reception
- Downstairs Dining Room: 140 guests seated | 250 guests standing reception
- Private Dining Room: 45 guests seated | 50 guests standing reception
- Outside Terrace: 40 guests seated | 60 guests standing reception
Enjoy sparkling, French Mediterranean cuisine and great American classics in this poolside chic setting, with sweeping ocean views and breathtaking sunset vistas. Inspired by the lifestyle of the French Riviera, the ambiance is both laid-back and lively. Voted Best of Miami 2010: Best Outdoor Dining by the Miami New Times, "Dining at La Côte, right here on beautiful and sexy Miami Beach, is as good as it gets."
- Upstairs Deck: up to 250 guests standing reception
- Downstairs: 250 guests seated | up to 400 guests standing reception
An American Brasserie, Vida captures the essence of Fontainebleau's glamorous culinary past. Continental comfort cuisine combines with the relaxed, modern flavors of robust American dishes, amidst a sophisticated yet casual backdrop. Vida visually tempts with a lively exhibition kitchen and inspires a multi-sensorial dining experience to suit virtually every palate.
- Main Dining Room: 150 guests
- Horseshoe: 70 guests
For lunch or dinner, experience Blade's extensive sushi menu at the sushi bar or tableside, featuring dishes of the freshest fish, vegetables, and tempura. Premium cocktails and authentic sake complement the exquisite plates. Located inside Vida.
- Counter: 10 guests
- Horseshoe: 70 guests